Shipping Policy Applies to: US and Worldwide
All important shipping information at a glance:
– Processing and production time to ship: Please allow 1-2 business days for the processing and production of your order until it is shipped.
– Tracking Number: You will receive your tracking number immediately after processing and production is completed. It takes about 1-3 days for the tracking number to show a status on the tracking page.
– Shipping time: All products require between 3 and 7 business days to ship from the time they are shipped. Additional shipping information during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are fortunate to have solid partnerships with our partners in USA, which has significantly helped us to run our operations as smoothly as possible during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. We have been diligently working to keep up with the changing situation in deliveries around the world since February 2020, working with all available resources to make changes where possible to ensure orders are delivered as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes delays MAY occur due to the pandemic, which are unfortunately beyond our control:
1. Before goods are shipped
– Several areas may be temporarily affected by lockdowns or suspension of operations (including ours here in USA) so that packages can be held up for a while with the relevant carrier in the country of dispatch (worst case scenario, 2-5 additional business days to normal processing time).
– Lockdowns may mean that the supply of production-critical materials for your products is suspended for a period of time (in the worst case 2-5 working days longer than normal processing time).
– We in USA ourselves may be affected by a renewed business constraint due to lockdowns, reduced staffing or temporary general closures cannot be ruled out (no exact prediction possible).
2. After the shipment of the goods
– Several areas may experience temporary lockdowns or business closures, therefore packages that have already been shipped may remain with the respective delivery company for some time (in the worst case 2-5 business days longer than the normal shipping time).
– Due to the greatly increased online order volume and at the same time reduced staffing, the customs and import stations, to which you may have to pay import duties, are also taxed more heavily than usual, so that it can take longer to process your import (in the worst case 2-5 working days extra on top of the normal shipping time).
– Lockdowns may mean that in-person delivery to your door is no longer allowed due to the risk of contamination, parcels will increasingly be left at your local parcel station and left there until you pick them up or until delivery is allowed again (exact prediction not possible).
– Availability of cargo space and airline routes will only slowly return to pre-pandemic levels (2-5 business days longer than normal shipping time in the worst case scenario).
We will continue to update this page with the latest information we have from our shipping partners about delays and areas where some of the services we use cannot accept deliveries.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. Be well!